Saturday

Well here it goes...

With this being my first post, I really don't know what to say other than introduce myself correctly. 
My name is Natalia and I am 17 years old. 
This may not be your usual blog, or maybe it is, I don't really know much about this but all I know is that I can write freely on here and then maybe someone will read it. 
I live in NYC and really, its not all that. I mean yeah its pretty at night and they have public transportation down to a tee, but being born and half-raised here doesn't let me enjoy all of it's features. Then again, I'm only 17 and I still have half a year till I can actually by a bong on my own. Any city at night is pretty to me though. 
Night time is just my time to be outside even though I never am anymore. I used to skate all night when I lived in Scranton and other places that the streets weren't busy at night. I stopped once I moved back to New York two summers ago. It's mostly because I'm more likely to bump into a weirdo at night over here than I would over in the other cities and towns I've lived in. Don't get me wrong, weirdos are everywhere
Heck, I'm one of them. But if you really think about it, so is everyone else. 
I have a boyfriend named Adrian and we've been together since September of 2014. 
We've been talking since freshman year and finally got together when I moved back to NY the summer before junior year. 
By the way, I'm in my senior year now. I tried dropping out last month after skipping school for 2 months straight. I honestly hate school only for the simple reasons of social pressure, ignorance in most of the people there, and the fact that most of the stuff they teach us is complete bullshit. 
They literally feed us lies and students eat it up because they never learned anything more than to make sure they graduate, go to college, get a 9-5, and hate the rest of their lives. 
School was never really a priority to me, only college was. I've been wanting to go to college since I was younger because of all the banging parties I've seen in movies. 
It wasn't until this past summer where I've come to realize, I can party without college, I hate school, and I hate stressing over exams that wont mean anything to me in a few years
A lot of people will disagree with me and try and talk me into college but it will never happen. I am going to own my own business (multiple businesses) and I don't need a degree for that. The internet is literally the key to everything; almost everything you've ever wanted to learn is at the palms of your hands. 
When I graduate, if I do, I'm gonna finally get a stable job and save up to get out of here. I don't want to stay in the US because 2016 is completely unpredictable to me and I don't know how this country will be by the time I'm on my own. All I know is that I've always wanted to move to California since I was younger. I want to get my Marijuana growers license so I can grow, in my opinion, the most beautiful and helpful plant in the world. 
My life is actually pretty awesome even though I complain so much. I really shouldn't..
Life is so beautiful its just literally all about how you spend it. 
We are infinite, We are young, how can there be anything more perfect?
Try going out at night when the streets are empty;
be all that you are.

I know you'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELOCATING TO WORDPRESS

So as you can see, this page has a new layout as well as domain! Well, it didn't turn out so well.  With my prior experience in...