Monday


Since I haven't posted anything Mary related, here is my plant that is about 2 1/2- 3 weeks old (last picture to the bottom-right corner). I'm praying she's a female but I don't really care since she's so pretty!! I felt the need to change the name of my blog to something else since it's really just me talking about nothing "weed-niche" related. But then that would mean changing the whole URL and that would be annoying; so I decided to post Baby Plant. I keep a quartz by her to keep her growing strong. I love the way these pictures came out.
Today's going by so slow; bored, alone, just slow.
I'm listening to The XX right now and they're making this day seem even more slow. I wish it wasn't so cold outside because if it weren't, I might have went out.
I finally finished The Road last night. At some point in the end I felt as if I were about to cry but then remembered I didn't really care too much because now I can finally read my other books. My mom took me to Barnes & Noble yesterday and I finally picked up The Catcher in the Rye, Lord of the Flies, and Dear Mr. Henshaw; 3 books that were on my list. After finishing The Road last night, I decided to read Dear Mr. Henshaw since it's a short book. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was good. I started Lord of the Flies this morning but haven't brought myself back to reading it. It's not boring or anything, it just has a slow beginning for me (even though I caught myself wondering about what was going on in the "story realm").
Hopefully Adrian will come over soon so I'm not as bored and alone.
I hope your day is as beautiful as I'm imagining mine outside.

                                                                                                               -Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELOCATING TO WORDPRESS

So as you can see, this page has a new layout as well as domain! Well, it didn't turn out so well.  With my prior experience in...