Saturday

I know I was supposed to write yesterday but honestly I was too high to remember and too sick to reach the laptop. When you get sick, it means that you have some negative energy built up somewhere causing a blockage of energy flow. So I'm just riding this one out even though I feel like shit. I recently got to watch a movie called Adult World, with Emma Roberts and Evan Peters, about a young poet trying to get published, working at an adult video store, while trying to get some recognition by her favorite poet. I don't just love this movie because Evan Peters is in it, but it is a really good movie and I suggest it immensely. My mind is still in need of a decent amount of rest so I'm keeping tonight's post short since I shouldn't be writing today anyways. I'm also still not sure if I'll post tomorrow or the day after--we'll just have to see. Last night I jotted some notes down for future writings and in my opinion, they're absolutely wonderful. My brain highlighted these phrases for me when I heard them and I just knew I had to write it down. Is that what happens to all writers? I felt as if I'm now developing writer senses that naturally highlight things that can be used in my writing. Did you know they have writer bin-aural beats? I listened to a "Natural Writer Program Your Subconscious To Become A Best Selling Novelist" one while I slept the night before last. Maybe that's what gave me this super ability.
I also need to add the fact that a really amazing thing took place yesterday and I need to share it with you: Adrian was telling me about how I'm amazing and beautiful, and how it's crazy that I don't ever see it. In the background, we were playing YouTube videos on the PS3 and when the video is over, it automatically starts playing the next one; so while he's telling me all of this, the video moves to the next one and starts playing some car karaoke segment from some kind of talk show. The band doing the bit was "One Direction", and they started singing "What Makes You Beautiful". Now I'm sure you know how the song goes but if you don't, the ending phrase that caught me was, "you don't know your beautiful", as Adrian is telling me the same exact thing.
I will not stress this enough on this blog but, there are no coincidences in the universe. I started reaching for the phone to check the time when Adrian grabbed it and turned the lock screen on:
10:10 pm. Isn't that insane!? For the universe to tell you that your beautiful personally, is incredible.
Anyways, as I'm growing to love myself unconditionally, I lay here in my bed/couch waiting for this cold to be over.
I might be a best selling novelist sooner than you and I think.
I hope your having a beautiful night.                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                -Natalia
                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELOCATING TO WORDPRESS

So as you can see, this page has a new layout as well as domain! Well, it didn't turn out so well.  With my prior experience in...