Monday

"I Can't Even Lie, I've Been Lonely as Fuck"

Last night I had a dream I was in some sort of public shooting. They called it, "The Michigan Shooting"; to which I responded, "But we're in Minnesota".

A song called 911/Mr. Lonely by Tyler the Creator was playing in the background as I ran from this terrorist attack.

This week I will be traveling to Georgia to visit my best friend and go to AfroPunk.

I miss writing like this. I may start again.

Please keep tabs on this page.
I will redecorate it and make it my home again.

I've been so loved lately. Though do I feel as if I am missing something?
Why can I not stay with the Tao and be content with all there is..?
But I am...
But I am also not.

I've also been tripping on LSD a lot.
My world has changed a lot recently and I'd like you to hear about it.

Thank you for having me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELOCATING TO WORDPRESS

So as you can see, this page has a new layout as well as domain! Well, it didn't turn out so well.  With my prior experience in...