Monday

Back on Blogger but not like I used to...

So Tumblr ended up sucking immensely. It made me not want to write consecutively anymore and just made me stop writing all together. Now that I'm on the right path to prosperity, I am going to write as many books as I can after I finish whatever else I want to do. I'm really going to start skateboarding more because I recently found out that there is now a women's Street League----and I'm stoked! A girl like me obviously has to start conditioning herself to start practicing again. I just always get caught up with other cool things that it makes me set skating aside. The weathers starting to get warmer and feel more like Spring (which is now my favorite season)! When I make it to street league I'm definitely getting a huge buzz. Not even once I make it, but while I'm coming up too! Plus, skating's not the only thing I'm going to be doing obviously. I'm going to continue designing boards like I always have a while ago, keep writing, modeling as the new face of womens skateboarding or just skateboarding in general, and sing. I was thinking about starting some kind of band or duo with Adrian but that's not in my mind right now. I just need to start preparing. The reason I still haven't successfully accomplished a full out Ollie is because I literally can not jump that high. I need to build up my leg muscle if I wanna get any time of air time. I'm moving into Manhattan today and it's going to be great. I'm literally like 5 blocks away from a skate park and 20 mins away from my school. Now the reason I said I'm back on here is because I don't want people thinking that I write all the time on my Tumblr and that's where they should go to see my work---because it's not. I wrote a few stuff the first couple of days but then just slowly stopped. I'm not going to write every other day on here like I used to try to, but I know that when I actually do want to write something, I'm posting it on here. Anyways, I hope your life has been going great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELOCATING TO WORDPRESS

So as you can see, this page has a new layout as well as domain! Well, it didn't turn out so well.  With my prior experience in...